Thursday 6 January 2011

Betting Strategies

To start with i will be using 3 strategies. Each strategy will have its own betting bank so you will be able to see how well each one is performing.

Strategy 1  (Best Bets) - This will be for my best back and lay bets. Generally there will be less selections here as i aim for a higher strike rate thus hopefully generating more profit in the long run. All results will be recorded to bfsp after 5% commission.

Strategy 2 (long shots laying) - This is for my laying strategy. I have a successful laying system that produces a profit long term. Selections will sometimes be as high as 50.0 but no greater. All staking etc will be explained further when the first selections are posted on the blog.

Strategy 3 (backing win / laying place) -   This is a new strategy that i will be trying out, so i expect to tweak it many times through the journey of my blog. The idea is to pick my fancied selections and back them for the win (will not include selections from the best bets strategy) and also lay them for the place to return my stake.

Each strategy will be explained in greater detail as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment